Imperial Industries’ New Baseline Series Sets the Bar for Pumper Truck Quality and ValueOctober 10, 2017
Eight new truck-mounted tanks offer operators high-quality, heavy-metal performance at unbeatable prices
WAUSAU, Wis. — Oct. 10, 2017 — Beginning today, septic haulers will no longer be forced to choose between quality, value and exceptional service, as Imperial Industries introduces its all-new Baseline Series of truck-mounted tanks.
Designed for no-frills, down-to-business operators, the Baseline Series makes Imperial Industries’ signature heavy-duty performance more accessible than ever before, cutting out its custom bells and whistles without cutting corners in its state-of-the-art manufacturing process.
Available on the latest Ford, Ram, Freightliner and International chassis, the Baseline Series includes aluminum and steel tank models ranging from 980 to 6,500 gallons in size, paired with one of many top-performing pumps from NVE and Masport. Pricing for the series will begin at $59,367.70, or $837.71 per month through financing, reflective of Imperial’s longstanding commitment to put its customers’ business needs first.
“We’ve seen and heard our customers express a need for more straightforward, stock pump trucks that offer high-end performance,” said Kurt Mannel, vice president of Imperial Industries. “That’s the Baseline Series – making premium practical, and serving as a reliable, go-to choice for both start-up operations and those with established fleets. These trucks have every bit of the high-quality materials, craftsmanship and innovation as every other truck we build, just skipping the customizations and enhancements.”
Baseline Series models include:
- 2018 International 4300 SBA – 2,500-gallon aluminum tank (also available with steel tank) with 200HP Cummins Engine and NVE607 fan-cooled 380 CFM pump. Priced at $89,828 or $1,267.50/month.
- 2018 International 7500 SBA – 4,000-gallon aluminum tank with 350HP Cummins engine and NVE607 fan-cooled 380 CFM pump. Priced at $112,841.66 or $1,592.24/month (also available with 2018 Freightliner M2 106 body for $120,500 or $1,700.30/month).
- 2017 Ford F550 4X2 – 980-gallon steel tank with a gas engine, Masport HXL4 160CFM pump. Priced at $63,328 or $893.58/month (also available with diesel engine for $68,483 or $966.32/month).
- 2018 Ram 5500 4X2 – 1,300-gallon aluminum tank with a gas engine, Masport HXL4 160 CFM pump. Priced at $73,404 or $1,035.76/month (also available with diesel engine for $80,391 or $1,134.35/month).
- MRK6500 Vacuum Trailer – 6,500-gallon aluminum tank, 154 barrels, 22,500 axles, 11R 24.5 wheels. Priced at $59,367.70 or $837.71/month.
The introduction of the Baseline Series comes on the heels of a major expansion to Imperial’s 200,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Rothschild, WI, where the family-owned business has operated for more than 35 years. The expanded facility has increased capacity for the production of aluminum, steel and stainless steel tanks, and created room for a new, stainless-only environment that offers higher-purity products.
To learn more about the Baseline Series and Imperial Industries’ full suite of commercial waste tanks, trailers and parts, visit this page.
Get a Quote
Requesting a quote or additional information on any of our products or parts is simple – let’s get started with a few details.Industrial Quote Commercial Quote